Chemical and Hazardous Spills
Spills and leakages have the potential to be extremely serious and a threat to human health and business continuity in a busy warehouse. Toxic chemicals and substances must be stowed carefully and correctly and the associated training undertaken to ensure all workers’ adherence to the stringent regulations surrounding their use and storage.
Fastline Services can advise you on the best way to guard against hazardous spills and leakages and to put in place the best bunding solutions to reinforce the protection of your employees, contractors, visitors, premises and wider environment. We work in partnership with spills management experts, Fosse Liquitrol, who have developed a comprehensive range of spill control products and solutions aimed at a wide variety of industries and locations.
Products include absorbents, spill kits, containment solutions, bins, stores and bunded tanks with reinforced retaining walls. We provide chemical spill neutralisation products, drain and flood protectors and leak sealants to cover any and all spills and bunding scenarios in a commercial setting.
If you work with toxic and/or potentially polluting substances, we can help you store them safely and ensure full compliance with your legal, ethical and environmental obligations.
We can also offer a comprehensive range of training via our spills training academy.
Fastline Services Ltd is also a proud distribution partner of Fosse Ltd, a leading UK based supplier and manufacturer of spillage control and prevention equipment with several key awards for product innovation and development. We pride ourselves on the quality, performance and reliability of our products and services. In line with our commitment to assist both existing and potential clients in identifying their needs and requirements and in finding solutions to their spillage problems.
Take advantage of our no obligation free site assessment
- All aspects of spillage response, liquid types and quantities
- How liquids are handled and stored
- Condition & suitability of secondary containment & fixed bunds
- Identify potential routes for the escape of liquids from site
- Identify potential spill hazards
- Audit current spillage response products and equipment
- Identify any non-compliance with statutory regulations & legislation.
- Provide a written report detailing recommendations for proposed additions or appropriate improvements.
- Identify any cost savings measures
An assessment typically takes between 1 -2 hours to complete depending upon your requirements and the size and complexity of the site.Other related services available Include:
- Professional Bund Relining and Repair service
- Accredited & Certificated Spillage Response Training
- Site Drainage Survey and Plan
To find out more about our range of products and services, or to arrange a site visit by one of our experienced spillage control & drainage specialists, please contact us now by calling 01302 910205 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org