Spills management – Are you compliant?
The recent increase in both the pace and scope of environmental legislation and regulation continues to impact upon businesses irrespective of their type, size or location.
Responsibility for the correct handling and storage of liquids lies with the owner organisation (including protection from willful acts of vandalism). The pollution of both land and water is regulated by law and whether accidental or deliberate, can result in prosecution leading to fines and related costs.
Negative publicity could also damage both the image and reputation of the business. The Environment Agencies policy is to vigorously pursue prosecution of both company and individuals responsible for any infringements of these regulations.
Fastline Services Ltd is a proud distribution partner of Fosse Ltd, a leading UK based supplier and manufacturer of spillage control and prevention equipment with several key awards for product innovation and development. We pride ourselves on the quality, performance and reliability of our products and services. In line with our commitment to assist both existing and potential clients in identifying their needs and requirements and in finding solutions to their spillage problems.
Take advantage of our no-obligation free site assessment
The assessment key aims are to evaluate the following:
- All aspects of spillage response, liquid types and quantities
- How liquids are handled and stored
- Condition & suitability of secondary containment & fixed bunds
- Identify potential routes for the escape of liquids from site
- Identify potential spill hazards
- Audit current spillage response products and equipment
- Identify any non-compliance with statutory regulations &
- Provide a written report detailing recommendations for proposed
additions or appropriate improvements.
- Identify any cost savings measures
The report can help provide the basis for a spill contingency plan, be used towards your ISO 14001 compliance or improve upon your sites current level of spill awareness and response.
An assessment typically takes between 1 -2 hours to complete depending upon your requirements and the size and complexity of the site. Other related services available Include:
- Professional Bund Relining and Repair service
- Accredited & Certificated Spillage Response Training
- Site Drainage Survey and Plan
To find out more about our range of products and services, or to arrange a site visit by one of our experienced spillage control & drainage specialists, please contact us now by calling 01302 910205 or Email: email@example.com